Saturday, July 25, 2009

Credit Crash

Sigh... so I have just returned from my first "credit crash" course at Dillards and I think it has had an adverse effect on my credit app collection rate. Where before this 7am Saturday course took place I at least would try to get customers to fill out an application for a Dillards "rewards" card as they are so called. However now I don't ever feel like asking any of the sacred questions again...
"Will you be earning Dillard's Rewards points today?" or "Will you be redeeming an All-Day Shopping Pass today?" and "Would you like to use your Dillard's Rewards card today?"
I realize that the Dillards executives only want me to approach the customers in this manner to trick them into thinking signing up for a credit card is a good idea. "Look at all of these points you can earn!" umm by giving you hundreds and possibly thousands of my dollars? I don't think so. I work for Dillards and I don't even have a Dillards card, and I think the only reason is because I hate the concept of it so much. Although without one I can't even recieve my employee discount... mother effers...
Why should I work so hard for them, and ask every customer I see if they want to sign up for Dillards "rewards" and hear "NO" over and over each day, only for Dilards to then punish me and send me to a 7am class because all of my customers are smart enough to not fall for this trick.
Sigh... no matter how crappy it is, I still have to ask every customer... only now everytime I ask I think I'll die a little inside...
Thanks Dillards

1 comment: